Friday, March 20, 2009

Santini @ Jaya One

I believe you guys heard of Jaya One? This place is located somewhere near Utar PJ, is a famous dining area in town recently. That night, I had my valentine dinner at Santini (heard it is San Fransisco Steak House's subsidiary).
My dinner came with a set of complimentary bread with vinegar oil, 2 appetizers , 1 main course and 1 dessert with coffee or tea.

Complimentary Bread + vinegar oil
- Just a very normal toast bread, the vinegar portion is so little that you can barely taste it..


1st appetizer --- Scallops
- From Valentine till now it has been more than 1 month, i still miss this. The Scallops are very fresh and go very well with the sauce, once you put inside your mouth, like heavenly food to me.

2nd appetizer -- Spaghetti
- Don't be cheated by the picture, actually there's just a few bites. Personally, i don't like this dish because is a dry version, for me this spaghetti taste like it was served to you cooked without any sauce however, the fresh prawns and asparagus save this dish.

Main course -- Creamy Fish
- Its a grill fish on the top with some spinach and clams at the bottom.

Main Course -- Steak
- I actually forgot the name of this dish. The steak came with some cherry tomatoes (good), cucumbers, carrots and the potato pastry..

Dessert -- Cheese cake
- I'm a cheese cake lover, i actually was too greedy and had 1 1/2 cheese cake, its very nice and cheesy. I don't mind if they served me 10 cheese cakes like this for that night. Hehhehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment