Monday, June 29, 2009

Tony Roma's @ Garden MV

My 1st time tried Tony Roma was at Sunway Piramid (the only one), few years later, it came to few shopping center in Klang valley. They had changed their menu recently.

Complimentary Bread
- Whenever u dine in to Steak restaurant, they usually will served you with their signature bread. I got mine this time with garlic and butter, the bread is so nice until i ask for refill.

Appetizer - Potato Skin
- Now this is my 5th time to dine in, and my 5th time eating this. Must try.

Fillet Mignon
- I opt for 70% cooked for this beef. Is so tender and juicy. Oppss.. also their signature steak

Grilled Salmon
- The rice are nice with the butter and garlic source are a nice combination. Salmon also playing a important role to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment