Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Long Grill Fish @ NZX PJU

Bring my sister and mother to Cow Car Water (Niu Zhe Xui NZX) on the 1st day of raya but too sad that most of the shop did not open, what a dissapoinment but we found out a restaurant nearby there called Long Grill Fish, food are okay and price are reasonable too

Choi Dam (RM 6)
- I always order ching chau choi dam whenever i eat in chinese restaurant, this time the server suggest me to try butter choi dam... eh.. not bad

Chinese Spinach with Century Egg (RM6)
- I heard a lot of combination of this 2 vegetable, anyway is my 1st time to try out.

Nen Nen Squid (RM 12)
- What a funny name for this dish. Don't think wrong side. Over curry powder on this dish

Clay Pot Bean Curd (RM 8)
Nam Yee Spare Rib (RM 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment