Friday, January 29, 2010

Ol'Days Kopitiam @ Plaza Damas

Some told me this kopitiam's food not nice, where else some say nice. Who to believe? Different people different taste buds. I settled my breakfast this morning at Ol'Days Kopitiam which located at my office.

Kopitiam usually offered you some old time tables and chairs. Must take a white balance to match with today title.

Cham Ice @ RM2.60
- No complaint. Or maybe i did not put high hope whenever i drink cham ice in KL

Fish Ball Grass Noodle@RM6.90
- I quite satisfy with this price for a very nice soup noodle, for your information. Hartamas area no cheap food, this give you some hints.
- The soup is very clear and sweet, fish ball are very normal, shredded chicken a bit dry. Overall acceptable, i don't mind coming back here again.

5 comments:

  1. Wah...your photos of food in your blog all very nice! I like eating at Ol'Days Kopitiam too...the food is cheap compared to the other shops in this area..I also like their superior noodle...i think they use the all egg wonton noodle for this...very nice...the singapore fried noodle also nice and the fruit juices also pure one.no added sugar...healthy lor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey we are all in the same boat! i have grown fond of this food outlet since they reopen a couple of months ago. Now i see there are people share the same taste as mine. Delighted to know it. My personal recommendation would be the XO Fried Rice. Yummilicious neh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous (1): Thanks for your support. Yup, I quite prefer this place to have my breakfast or lunch.

    Anonymous (2): Ok, i will try the XO fired rice one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always go there after my facial. Sometimes I will bring my family too. I liked the varieties food served in this restaurant. The Manager is friendly and always open to comments from customers.He is also good in recommending food to me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surfing for a place in Plaza Damas for a place to makan and found this place recently and came across your blog. I decided to go to Ol'Days Kopitiam today (Juz never enuff - your picture of the shop attracted me to it..it looked so pleasant) and I ordered the thai mango chicken salad set lunch. I like it...when it cam I thought maybe it would be very spicy (there were lots of red chilli strips) but it turned out to be really nice and not chilli hot at all...a little bit sweet and sour - very appetising... then the free jasmine tea that came with the set was also very refreshing. I will definitly recommend this to my friends...

    ReplyDelete