Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ko Hyang @ Garden, Mid Valley

I want something good and healthy for that night. Here it goes. Ko Hyang at lower ground floor at The Garden, Mid Valley, just in front of the Cold Storage.


Sik Hye and Lemon Tea

Snow Ice
- I admit that i got tempted by this when i look into the menu. This was disappoint me when i ate it. Don't judge a book by its cover, this was the lesson i learn.

Kal Guk Su
- This actually seafood noodle. The soup is very clear, sweet and with seafood taste. The mee is very normal, like "pan mee", but more Q than it.

Bi Bim Bab
- Remember to mix them well with the rice before you eat. Delicious

Kimchi Ji Gye
- I found this kimchi over sourish to my tastebud, but i see a lot of people ordering this, no deny, it goes very good with the yam rice.

Seafood pancake
- Korea food won't be complete without trying their pancake. Very crispy. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment