Friday, August 27, 2010

Seng Lee Kopitiam @ Damansara Height

If you want a bowl of delicious pork noodle with pork lard? Or a plate of char kuew teoy? How about an uncle from selling yummylicious rojak from motorbike and now change to Van? Yes! This is the place i wanted to tell you, Seng Lee Kopitiam located at Damansara Height. Except from the above food, they do selling wantan mee, curry mee.


Pork Noodle
- Since young i already addicted to pork noodle, i have no idea bout it. This place is my all time favourite pork noodle, can you see the pork lard? The soup was sweet and nice.



Char Kuey Teow

- If you not a pork noodle fans, how about CKT? A lot of prawn and cockles. I heard this is halal food, i did saw malay guy packing but not sure is for own self eating or other people.

Fruit Rojak

- Fruit rojak also the top food in my list. I remembered my 1st job, every Friday, an uncle selling very very nice fruit rojak, almost every Friday i pack home for my family too. I discovered this stall when i start my 2nd job, what a coincident.





No comments:

Post a Comment