Friday, October 29, 2010

Sandwhich @ Subway

Thanks to YTL, my house area are developing become more and more restaurant, bank and condo. I prefer healthy sandwich for my lunch, since this is newly open at my house within walking distance, i decide to give it a try.

Don't like me so embarrassing, I stuck there for awhile just to look at the freshness vegetable, meat and few types of sauces. There also having a different sandwich promotion in different day.

Oppss, not only you can choose your topping, even you can choose your favourite bread. This is the ham version with chili and mayonnaise topping.



Slices chicken with mustard and mayonnaise sauce, not a good choice. The ham still superb. I will go there more and more often just is not a fattening food.




No comments:

Post a Comment