Monday, April 20, 2009

Sit a Spell Cafe @ Kota Damansara

I did a food hunt in Kota Damansara last weekend. I got to know this cafe long time ago but i forgot this actually.We still don't know what we want to eat when we reached there, really a lot of eateries in that area. So happened i spotted this cafe and i started to remind me here got a good Green Tea Tiramisu
Honey Peach & Mango Smoothies
- Sad is not use the real fruits to blend it,otherwise it will perfect for these both drinks. They use powder to do this.

Chicken Roulade
- I find it very strong chicken smell and hardly feel the cheese. This is actually chicken wrap with cheese,ham and mushroom. Got some salad and mash potato as your appetizer

Braised Lamb Shank
- Very huge portion for this dish, the lamb shank itself is enough for me for that night, need not to eat the spaghetti, i can hear my stomach call me stop, reserve some space for.........

Green Tea Tiramisu
- Normal chocolate tiramisu are very common. Not too sweet for this cake, i don't like the side of this cake because a bit dry but overall its nice

No comments:

Post a Comment