Monday, May 11, 2009

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts @ Times Square

My long waited Krispy Kreme doughnuts are in town. Welcome you on board. I tried this doughnuts 2 years ago during my visit to Bali, Indonesia. I actually suggested that it should come to Malaysia. Finally, it is here in Malaysia. Its first outlet is in Berjaya Times Square, I heard it will open in Subang soon.
This shop located at the left hand side of the main door in Times Square. I went up and down the escalator just to take this picture.

Not much flavors compared to Big Apple/J&Co. But.. the difference and a must try is ...

Original Glaze Doughnuts
- Its very soft for every bite. Even if its left overnight, it still soft. This is highly recommended by me.

Beside original, I also opt for some assorted flavours to try. Some flavours that I had tasted in Bali are not available in Malaysia as yet. Hope there will be more choices soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment