Monday, May 11, 2009

Ngau Kee Beef Noodle @ Jalan Tengkat Tong Shin

I don't think this is a restaurant, for me its just a stall at Jalan Tengkat Tong Shin. They famous for beef noodle.

This is actually the chili sauce for chicken rice, however i found it in many beef noddle stall in KL. This version not so spicy nor sour, very normal.

I usually will order dry hor fun when i eat beef noodle. For me, it only can taste out the actual taste. They aunt gave a lot of minced beef, i like it.

Apart from the noodle, 2 beef ball, some beef brisket and beef meat. If the beef meat is in sliced, it will taste better, is hard to chew. The soup is clear but too oily as you can see.


Beside the mix beef, i also order extra beef ball. If want me to choose, i will still vote for Petaling Street "sin kao kee"

No comments:

Post a Comment