Monday, June 21, 2010

Ice room @ Tmn Shamelin, Cheras

I was introduced by my friend to this Ice room at Taman Shamelin Perkakas, Cheras. A very nice and comfortable place for friends gathering, meeting or even Party. There have variety of foods and drinks, this round we only choose to drink as we are full in 1st round.


Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- Fruits juice always depend on the fruit, i can say this dragon fruit not sweet and the i still can drink some very very small ice cube.

- I don't know what name for this beauty dessert as this come FOC

Snow Ice Yam

Snow Ice Durian

Snow Ice Fresh Strawberry

Snow Ice Black Sesame
- Wow.. i love this, sesame with peanut and little bit jelly on top

Snow Ice Sweet Potato Yam

2 comments:

  1. yeap! i had some today as it was my birthday 31st august, the staff steven tan gave me a special snow ice made up of 3 different flavours, he told me that it is only for birthday celerbration customer...what's a good idea!
    oceanooi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... how nice is the boss there. And not to forget, Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete