Monday, June 21, 2010

Nong & Jimmy, Jalan Ampang

Fellow boggers, this place need not any introduction. I've been to this Thai seafood for several times. If you want a quality, quantity and cheap seafood, this the best place i recommend. Make it short, lets the pictures do the talking.

Yao Char Gui

Grilled Cockles

Thai Tom Yam

Thai Fry Rice

Mango Salad
- Most of the food are my regular order, but this was my 1st time. Not too sour but got mango flavour.

Chicken feet
- Not enough sour for this

Kailan
- I guess they are using fish oil to cook for every dish since Thai people love it, This vegetable is more towards salty side.. Bad choice

Grilled Calamari

Grilled prawn
- The prawns are very big and fresh. Yummy!!!!

Thai Grilled Fish
- This dish was put me to disappointed side, no good

No comments:

Post a Comment